At WME we are constantly working to provide you with up to date, useful material you can use at this time when everyone’s resources are stretched. This page will be updated as we produce new guidance, model polices and templates.
These are guides produced to help you approach a particular topic, with hints, links and tips to assist when you are working in an unfamiliar or newly emerging area of work.
- The treatment of leave
- Interpretation and Issues to consider for the implementation of NJC Circulars
- Framework of Principles for Consideration of Progression of Casework during the Coronavirus Emergency
for use by Local Authorities / other public sector bodies
- Managing Employees through a Pandemic for use by Local Authorities / other public sector bodies
- Quarantine Guidance
MODEL POLICIES / OTHER TEMPLATES
These are policy documents or other templates you can download, amend and badge for your own use
To date we have produced
- Redeployment Model Policy
- Key worker status letter
- Application of Furlough & other Contingent Workers
This fantastic recording of a webinar with HR Guru Dave Ulrich gives you the key insights into the steps HR needs to take to guide decisions and actions during a crisis like COVID-19.
Geary Sikich is a renowned Crisis management expert with years of experience in advising business continuity. Listen to this webinar to learn how to manage staff and deployment in a pandemic and the 12 steps to take.